Friday, August 10, 2007

STOP THE MUSIC!!!

The running-through-my-head song of the day was planted by Motherbumper with her post about Poison's Unskinny Bop, and her subsequent mention of it being contagious. Although she did manage to pass on the Unskinny Bop virus, there has been a mutation. My memory of the song is screwy, and it keeps morphing into Neutron Dance by the Pointer Sisters. It kind of goes "unskinny bop , and the rent is due I've got no place to stay". Naturally I don't know any other lyrics, so I get to enjoy those ones, over and over.....It's not good. I'm a little miffed that Neutron Dance is actually occupying any of my memory cells when I can't remember to water my plants! Wouldn't it be cool in an Eternal-Sunshine-of-the-Spotless-Mind sort-of way to have all useless memories deleted, just for the purpose of freeing up some space? Would the space even be re-usable? It's a little difficult for me to contemplate for long with the GODDAMN POISON SISTERS RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD!!! Thanks MB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and me both. You and me both!