Monday, November 12, 2007

Look At What Else I Can Do!

When I was on maternity leave, I had a lot of opportunity to improve myself. With a fairly sleepy baby on my hands, I could have started up a blog much earlier. I could have taken the time to become a better cook. The house could have been cleaner or more organized. I could have worked out more. I did none of those things. I did, however, make a comic strip out of baby pictures:


Yeah, it's cheesy, but I thought it would be be a shame to never reveal this talent of mine to the world. Happy day 12 of Nablopomo!

9 comments:

painted maypole said...

who said cheesy was bad?

cute!

Don Mills Diva said...

Love it! Your house would just get dirty again - this will be cute forever!

karengreeners said...

I think you're very talented, and those babes are c to the ute.

ms blue said...

Someone please, get them George quick. They are too adorable! You have mad skills.

Gabriella said...

This was hilarious! I loved it! And here in our house it's been 2 years since samantha was born and things are still disorganzied.

Suzanne said...

Love it! Your time wasn't wasted at all. Thanks for sharing.

b*babbler said...

That's fantastic!

It's been a year here, the house is disorganized and I don't have any mad creative skills to show for it either.

petite gourmand said...

that's hilarious.
and very cute.

motherbumper said...

That is perfection. If I had been drinking pop while reading this, I would have shot it out my nose.

That's a compliment - no really, it is.