Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Crap!

Hmmm, ten o'clock. I think I'll have my evening shower, and drag hubby to bed with me.

Oh crap, it's garbage night and it's my turn.

Now I'll grab my shower.

Oh crap, I have to make Pumpkin's lunch for school tomorrow.

Now I'll grab my...

Oh crap, I have to give Lucky her eye drops, and Taz his liver pills.

Finally, I can...

Oh crap, all the bedding is still in the dryer, and guess what? It's still damp!

At least I can grab that shower while the dryer is running.

Oh crap, I haven't done a blog post.

I'm going to have that shower now, cap off the night by making the bed, and then jump in by myself because IT'S TOO FRICKIN' LATE!!!

Sigh.

4 comments:

lacochran said...

Heh. I'm sure your husband loves that our entertainment comes ahead of your sex life. :)

And, can I just say, that every time I see your header I get hungry? Because I so do.

Chantal said...

oh I totally get that post (except for the dog part). There is always something to do isn't there.

Anonymous said...

TMI!!! I haven't felt this uncomfortable since your post with the Terrier and the jar of peanut butter!

fzaltz said...

I go to bed too late almost every night too - at 10 or 11pm I realise that there are still a million domestic things left to do before I can sleep. And I don't even have any children.