Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 18th

One year ago today, ...I probably threw up.

Two years ago today, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes got married. This must have made someone throw up.

Three years ago today, I probably got thrown up on

Four years ago today, ...yeah, I probably threw up.

(Wow, this post is not developing the romantic sentiment that I initially intended. It gets better, I promise)

Six years ago today, we moved into our first house, and started our family.

Seven years ago today, our wedding day, you made me, and continue to make me happier than I ever thought possible.



Happy Anniversary, Baby!


11 comments:

b*babbler said...

What a beautiful photo.

Congratulations on the anniversary!

Chantal said...

Awe that is so sweet, in a vomity sort of way ;)

Run ANC said...

Au contraire, I think this is a fabulous anniversary post. And very romantic!

motherbumper said...

Happy Anniversary you two - that is a beautiful picture. And all the throw up just makes it that more special.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! That photo is beautiful!!

Ash said...

What an incredible photograph.

I'm totally into vomit this week with Oldest and his stomach bug, so I had to stick with the theme and push through all the throw up talk.

Very romantic. Honest!

Em

Paula Lynn Johnson said...

That was beautiful! *SNIFF!* The vomit that binds!

kittenpie said...

Aw, happy anniversary! May your day be vomit-free...

Nora said...

Happy anniversary!! How nice to share your a-day with TomKat :-)

karengreeners said...

happy belated anniversary! i hope your day was barf-free.

petite gourmand said...

Gorgeous Photo!
happy anniversary