Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Found Kitten

Yesterday a man from a nearby business knocked on my door to see if I owned the stray cat that he found. I'm guessing it was the same cat that came by my yard earlier this evening. It didn't actually act like a stray as it was quite docile, playing the way that a house cat would play. It had no collar, and may have been dumped around here seeing as we live near a conservation area. Hubby played with it a bit, but we couldn't take it in due to my allergies, and also because of one of my dogs who would probably attack it. It parked itself on my front step for the rest of the evening and even tried to get into the house. My SIL happened to be over for dinner tonight with her husband. They are almost never here for dinner. They are cat people. They left with the cat in a Hewlett Packard box. Is that the universe taking care of business or what? They already have two cats and aren't looking for another, so they are hoping that they can find someone who can take it in. If you're in the market for a cute black & white kitty....

4 comments:

kittenpie said...

How wweet. I hope they find it a good home!

Run ANC said...

Post pics. Maybe I can convince Mr Earth. He's stuck on our Evil Cat, though, so it will be a hard sell.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad, it was meant to be!

petite gourmand said...

Lulu would be in heaven...but we already have the neighbour's cat who basically sleeps on our front porch every day, so it's kind of like we already have one- minus the litter box duties.
which is fine by me.

I hope the kitty finds a good home soon.