Monday, October 04, 2010

As it Turns Out, People DO Notice These Things

If you are a female, standing in line at the drug store, waiting to pay for your box of Monistat, I doubt I will even notice. If I do notice, I'm sure I'll give you a secret, half smile of sympathy, and then be done with you.

If you are a male, standing in line at the drug store, waiting to pay for your box of Monistat, I'm definitely going to give you some thought, assume that you are a very good husband, and then be done with you.

However, if you are a male, standing in line at the drug store, waiting to pay for your box of Monistat, but in addition to this yeast infection treatment, you are also buying a container of Ben and Jerry's, 'Half Baked', well, I'm going to giggle for the entire five minutes that I am standing behind you.

My apologies, stranger.

2 comments:

petite gourmand said...

that is too funny....

MARY G said...

Snort. Don't stand behind me anytime soon.
Love it!