- Neo Citran (ok, that one was obvious)
Spending each and every day with my daughter, even though she woke me up at 5 am today, screaming for macaroni
- Meeting some very cool ladies on a beautiful Sunday morning, in support another very cool lady and her wonderful son.
- Spending a few hours last Saturday, mountain biking through the woods with good friends, enjoying the changing leaves, and inhaling the autumn-ish smell in the air
- Having an adult dinner/drinks with the same group of friends.
- My husband - Just because I love him
- Recent successful clothes shopping expeditions
- Watching my daughter soak herself in a puddle of water and leaves yesterday, while she laughed and ran
- The amazing weather we have been having
- I just remembered that there is chocolate in the house !!!!!!!
- The satisfaction of just having eaten chocolate ( a chocolate-coated, marshmallow broomstick, if you're curious)
- My mother offering up so much of her time, freeing up so much of my time
- The seemingly large moon last Friday night
- The movie, Knocked Up
- The fact that we rented Knocked Up for my mom to watch while she babysat the night before, then realizing the language that we subjected her to once we had a chance to watch it ourselves
- The cleaning lady is coming tomorrow
- My dad is coming for a visit this week-end
- butternut squash & apple soup
- Recent good hair days
Ok, I'm starting to scrape for things, so I'll leave it at that until this cold lifts.